Cabin Crew Recruitment and Assessment
With a wealth of experience across aviation recruitment MECCTI offers its clients Recruitment Outsourcing solutions which involve delivering a range of recruitment and recruitment-related consulting services to meet short and long term recruitment demands.
In delivering a solution MECCTI is always ready to take full responsibility for the provision and management of all recruitment services and processes. Our recruitment solutions are far from applying the same methodology over and over again. We’ll work with you to arrive at customized solutions geared towards your organization needs.
Our extensive network ensures we’re physically present in all the places where we do business, ensuring clients and candidates receive the highest levels of real service.
We help companies turnaround their non-profitable ventures into something that benefits them. Our specialty lies in understanding what makes a company special and what makes it tick.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- No visible tattoos
- Weight proportionate to height
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
- Must have a high standard of English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ability to swim at least 25m unaided in open water, without a flotation device
- At least two years of experience in front line customer care – either as a cabin crew, hospitality or medical is preferred.
- The above is subject to change without prior notice