• Hold an ICAO ATPL certificate with a valid type rating .
• Hold a 1st Class Medical certificate from ICAO.
• Hold an English to ICAO level 4 or above.
• Eligible for a UAE residency visa.
• Excellent CRM skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team
• Show proven command ability and experience.
• Must have an excellent knowledge of ATPL subjects
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to perform to a very high standard when under stress.
• Must have flow within the last 24 months
In Addition to the above:
Non Type Rated Pilots must meet the below requirements
• At least 5000 hours total flying time and minimum 1500 hours in command on a modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft over 55 tonnes operating weight (A318 or larger) OR
• At least 6000 hours total flying time and minimum 1500 hours in command on a modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft over 50 tonnes operating weight (EMB 190/195 or similar)
Education and Experience
• University degree is preferable
• High school diploma is essential
• International aviation experience is preferable.
Total Rewards Worth – 19,375 USD
Monthly Guaranteed Salary – 11,730 USD (Basic salary + housing/transportation allowance)
Flying Pay – 3,535 USD (Avg monthly)
Monthly Benefits Worth – 4,110 USD
Provident Scheme & End of Service Lump Sum,
Paid leave of 42 days per year + annual leave ticket
Life & loss of income protection